eMRAnyWhere is a Patient-facing App that acts as a communication tool between the patient & the care-providers. eMRAnyWhere is an intuitive, easy-to-use mobile app that empowers and encourages patients to enhance the quality of their life by improving their health. eMRAnyWhere is a comprehensive tool for efficient care delivery. The application is available on iOS & Android. In addition to collecting the data from the Hospital EMR & displaying it to the patient, eMRAnyWhere also collates the data from various home health monitoring devices and displays to the patient. Some other features include:
– Medication Reminders as per regimen defined by Providers
– View lab results and trend charts
– Track vitals using devices & view comparisons to goals
– Connect instantly to “My Provider”
– Access Education Material
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APPLICATION OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, date of birth, user name, password and other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (c) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information etc.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information and required notices.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application.
DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APPLICATION?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If Key Management Group, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org