KMG is a global software development company providing high-quality IT solutions to the Healthcare & P&C Insurance verticals worldwide using a very diverse range of technologies. In a wide-open sea of countless software development companies, it distinguishes itself as a company driven by excellence.
Established in 1990, KMG is among top 100 software companies in India.
With a proven track-record of over 20 years servicing the P&C Insurance industry in the US, KMG is one of the go-to companies when it comes to IT solutions for this vertical. In fact, KMG has the largest pool of resources working on legacy technologies (IBM i, COBOL, RPG) in the P&C Insurance sector among the companies of its size.
KMG also focuses on sectors other than P&C Insurance – namely Healthcare, Mobile Apps & Portals. Very few companies can boast of having built EMR products for two diverse requirements.
Leveraging a resource base that covers almost the entire spectrum of technology – right from the legacy systems (IBM i & Mainframe) to the very latest on Microsoft.NET & Java, KMG provides a wide range of services including, software development, application support & maintenance, legacy migration/web-enabling solutions, testing, business analysis support & even BPO/KPO. It specializes in building applications using the SOA architecture.
In order to enhance its reach in the market KMG has also entered into several strategic partnerships with third parties for sales & implementation of their products targeted at the P&C Insurance & Healthcare markets. It is engaged in building a PMS/EMR solution for the Doctors working in an Ambulatory setting. KMG also represents two other Healthcare products – A Hospital Management System & a product targeted at Woundcare centers.
KMG's onsite-offshore model and industry expertise enables it to enter into long-term, mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with large companies.
KMG has its headquarters in NY with 3 Offshore Development Centers in India (Gurgaon, Mohali and Kolkata). KMG has around 30 professionals in the US of are supported by another 300 in India.
Headed by a CEO and a Global Operations President and multiple VP/AVP level managers, the management team at KMG consists of senior IT professionals with an average experience of more than 25 years.
Connect with us using the Social Media bar on the right or email us at email@example.com:
- Subhash C. Bhatia: CEO [+] [-]
- Subhash's mission is to offer business strategies and inspire the team to ensure the company's continuing success and long term growth.
- He has more than 40 years of global experience in delivering comprehensive business strategy and technology solutions.
- Prior to starting KMG, Subhash was with IBM, USA. His strong technical background, business acumen and perseverance are the qualities that initiated him to successfully lead the company to grow from a small office in New York to a global software company. Under his dynamic leadership, KMG today has captured the insurance domain worldwide. Subhash continues to inspire his team with his vision of excellence to leverage KMG domain expertise in the insurance sector.
- In addition to his business responsibilities, Subhash makes time to fulfill his social obligations as a humanitarian. He has started two charitable foundations; Daya Gopal Amrit Trust, USA and Amrit Sagar Charitable Trust, India.
- Subhash is an engineering graduate from the Delhi College of Engineering.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rohit Narang: President[+] [-]
- With more than 25 years of experience in the IT industry, Rohit is the President of US as well as Indian operations of the company. With a solid track-record in managing & delivering large IT projects for global clients, Rohit was the head of Software Services at KMG prior to his elevation to the current position.
- Prior to joining KMG, Rohit was the CTO of another software services firm operating in a similar space. He has had a lot of experience in building enterprise-scale solutions for various verticals including Insurance, Healthcare, ITES, Discrete Manufacturing & Retail. Rohit personally specializes in the field of business process automation and re-engineering with a tech focus on the Microsoft stack. He has been associated with several IT / management consulting firms, including QAI, in the past.
- He is a post-graduate in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai, India. He did his graduation in Engineering from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh in 1986.
- email id: email@example.com | t : @rohitnarang
- Don T. Dunitz: VP, IBM iSeries [+] [-]
- Don is in-charge of all personnel and projects based on the iSeries (AS/400). He plays a crucial role in managing KMG's high-end technical projects. He was involved with the iSeries (AS/400) right from its inception, and previously with the System 38. Don has 20 years experience with application development, coding, working with programmers and end-users, and operations.
- Prior to joining KMG, Don worked for 16 years for The Wheatley Group of Stamford, CT and Melville, NY. At The Wheatley Group, he was involved in a variety of system projects such as performance and work management, insurance specific projects concerned with rating, and business workflow projects involving information interface. He has also part of technical support and system generation, in addition to serving as Director of Operations.
- A technical wizard who loves to code, you will often find Don involved in activities related to problem solving, designing, debugging or trouble-shooting.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roy Tadeo C. Rubio: VP, Web & Mobile Technologies[+] [-]
- Roy is a Senior Systems Architect and Project Leader with over twenty years of progressive experience in Systems and Network consultancy.
- Prior to working at KMG, Roy was with major IT companies including SYSCOM, Fairfax Information Technology Services, GE Capital, Resource Sciences Arabia Ltd, and Fujitsu Computer Inc. Roy's technical skills span over 10 years of experience in installation, implementation and maintenance, and network architecture for IBM Mainframe, AS/400, Unix and PC based platforms. In addition, he has also provided Technical Support for Geac (formerly Dun & Bradstreet Software) Millennium and E-series products, Sybase products, Lotus Notes and networking products.
- Roy's expertise in systems design, network architecture design and application development in internet technologies, client-server and host-based environments play a vital role in promoting KMG's IT strategy.
- Roy holds a Bachelors Degree in Science from Philippines.
- email id: email@example.com
- Manish Govil: VP, Legacy Migration Services [+] [-]
- Manish has over 15 years of experience in Design, Development, Management and Maintenance of Application Software across technology platforms. He has domain expertise in Insurance based applications , Retail, Merchandising ERP, Data Warehousing.
- Prior to KMG, Manish has earlier worked with Infosys Technologies and Adroit Software and Consulting.
- He is Masters in Science ( Computers ) from Kennedy Western Computers Science University, USA and Bachelors in Electronics.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chandan Roy Choudhary: VP, Legacy Support (P&C Insurance Vertical)[+] [-]
- Chandan has more than 30 years of rich experience in managing software projects and E-commerce, client/server, mainframe systems, midrange systems and mission critical applications.
- Prior to joining KMG, he worked for Mindteck, PCL Mindware, Calcutta STP, SAS Solutions and DPS in diverse capacities. He has worked in various geographies including North America, Germany, South Africa and Holland.
- Chandan is a Science graduate with Honors in Physics from University of Calcutta.
- email id: email@example.com
- Mangla Tomar: Senior Manager-Business Analysis[+] [-]
- Mangla Tomar has 5 years of Business Analysis and consulting experience in Healthcare and Finance.
- She has worked with global clients for end to end implementation of large IT projects.
- Prior to KMG she has worked with Satyam Computer Services Limited and Fortune 5 organization.
- She has earned Bachelors degree in Technology from U.P Technical University.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ravendra Singh: Vice President-Business Development[+] [-]
- Ravendra is responsible for all activities related to Marketing and Business Development at KMG. A strong and balanced individual with great work ethics, he is a KMG veteran for more than 15 years.
- Before taking the reigns of Marketing and Sales at KMG, he was a dedicated AVP of Projects and Technical Services, involved in managing multi-year engagements for numerous clients. He decided to take the challenges of Marketing to leverage his technical skills in creating and developing new opportunities for KMG.
- His innovative thinking, analytical insight and extensive communication skills coupled with ability to bring people and processes together and consistent high energy levels for timely execution of plans help KMG reach new market heights.
- Ravendra has a degree in Business and Accounting with education in Business Programming and Management from India. Prior to joining KMG, he was a programmer in SQL Star International in India.
- email id: email@example.com | t : @RavendraJSingh
- Lou Van De Water: Vice President-Business Development[+] [-]
- Lou Van De Water is an experienced and highly regarded executive in the field of enterprise computing, biometric authentication and telecommunications. Lou has served as the VP of Sales for NEC America for 7 years.
- Prior to NEC, he was at IBM and held numerous positions such as New Business Executive for New York/New Jersey, Product Manager for IBM Mid-Range Servers, and Program Manager for Opportunity Identification.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University and Masters of Business Management at St John's University and also completed IBM Certification at Harvard University.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kamal Kaushik: VP-Business Development (India, Europe & Asia-Pacific)[+] [-]
- Kamal has over 18 years of experience in the IT industry, spanning a whole range of functions, from Consulting, Business development and Operations to Training and Development. He did Hardware sales with large Indian OEMs, before joining a pioneering IT Education company SQL Star International Ltd.
- He also happened to lead SQL Star's business development efforts in Singapore before heading their National Sales for e-Gov projects. He is a B.E (Computer Sciences) from Pune University, but is interested in a variety of other subjects too. A man of many facets he has a passion for man management and has also led the Corporate Development function at one of the foremost B-School's of India.
- In his free time, he works with a group of eminent Professionals to bring the best practices of Management Education to India.
- As an important member of Key Management Group, Inc US sales team he enriched his international sales/crm skills and is back in India with fresh vigour. His current responsibilities at KMG are to spearhead Asia Pacific Sales, Human Resources and Recruitment.
- email id: email@example.com
- Toni Seymour: VP, HR & Admin[+] [-]
- Toni is responsible for all activities related to Human Resources, Finance and Operations. She is the go-to person for all matters involving the employees and their well-being.
- Prior to joining KMG, Toni spent 28 years in IBM with the last 20 in line management. She spent countless hours developing employees in the areas of technical skills, interpersonal skills and business maturity. The last 10 years were spent in the services business where she directly managed IT Specialists as well as Project Managers. She was also involved in the development of a college hiring program for IBM.
- Toni brings her management experience to KMG as well as the professional development experience in the services area. She has a degree in Business Management from St. John's University.
- email id: firstname.lastname@example.org